How to Book / Prices
It is often helpful to discuss the charter plans with us before making the final decision, because we know the yachts, their crews and the itineraries in detail. Once it has been decided which yacht would suit the personal requirements of the client, we will then send 2 copies of the contract signed by us, request that the charterer signs both copies returning one copy to us along with 50% of the charter fee as down payment.
Upon receipt of the contract and down payment, the charter is considered confirmed.
The balance is payable before the embarkation.
We will then send a "Charter Information Form" to be completed and returned so that the yacht can be fully prepared for charterer’s requirements prior to their arrival.
The prices of our gulets are based on daily rate of the complete yacht and vary according to the size of the yacht, time of the year and the equipment on board. Our prices are between (in EURO per day):
|610 - 4500||725 - 6750||860 - 7750||940 - 7750||725 - 6750||610 - 4500|
PLEASE ASK FOR OUR PRICE LIST.
PLEASE CHECK OUR SPECIAL OFFERS.
Our prices are in EURO per day, per yacht and include:
Transfers in Turkey from/to nearest airport to / from yacht (only one group at a time).
A seperate vehicle is allocated for every individual group. Clients are met at the airport and accompanied all throghout the transfer by a Flama Tours hostess/host. Complimentary fresh drinks and beer are available on the transfer vehicles.
The airport transfers in Greek ports can also be organised at extra cost.
- Rent of the yacht, windsurfers, dinghies, service boat, canoes
- Crew's salaries
- Fuel and lubricants for average 4 hours cruising a day
- Ship's laundry and ship's water
- Harbour dues and taxes in Turkish Waters only
- Flama Tours agency services (Welcoming - Briefing - Flight Confirmations - Assistance to Individual Requirements - Messages - Office Facilities.)
Our prices do not include :
- Client's and crew's food, drinks, provisioning are not included in the price. (Please check our Full Boards prices.)
- Use of speed boat and water-ski (if available) is free of charge but gasoline consumed only is extra based on cost price
- The official expenses (mooring fees, harbour dues, port taxes, port agent fees and such) in and for Greek Waters are not included in the price.
- Transfers in Greek ports. (They can be organised as extra based on cost price.)